It’s an exciting time at Bravo and we are in search for an exceptional member of Level 1 Support. As the most innovative platform serving the pawn industry, we’re proud of our leading point-of-sale software, integrated eCommerce channels, and mobile applications. At the same time, we’re rapidly growing and evolving our strategy with the expansion of new features and new territories.
Are you a passionate individual with high energy, curiosity, and a great
work ethic? Are you overflowing with positive energy and a desire to solve problems? As a member of Bravo’s Customer Service Team, you will be responsible for helping our clients solve issues they come across as well as
to learn how to better use our system.
What you will be responsible for…
• Answering phone calls, emails and tickets to ensure incredible Customer
• Digging in, learning and troubleshooting the depths the Bravo system
• Excellent Customer Service and being empathetic to customer needs and
• Training Customers on current Bravo functionality as well as new
• Documenting new solutions to share with the team as well as our clients
• Taking on side projects to expand your opportunities and grow your
knowledge of Bravo
• Take direction to better serve yourself, customer, company and team
• Set and ready to work at the time scheduled
• Be coachable and have the ability to adjust to Bravo’s changing
• Positively Communicate and build working relationships with teammates
Top candidates will have…
• Experience in customer service
• SaaS or software company experience a plus
• Zendesk.com experience a plus
• Detail oriented and organized to achieve and drive results
• Math skills are a plus
• Efficient and self-motivated
Bravo offers you…
• Positive Company Culture – Hard-working, enthusiastic, and lively
• Volunteer Opportunities – Build a house or serve some food.
• Paid Holidays
• Growth Opportunities – The sky is the limit.
The selected candidate will be required to provide a basic health report from
a medical doctor