The core responsibilities of the incumbent will be:
• Management of computer software systems, servers, and net work connections to ensure high levels of availability and security of the supported business applications.
• Maintain School’s Computer network
• Install and maintain all School based network operating systems on both physical and virtual servers.
• Manage school Management and Learning Management System, Website and social media pages
• Provide ongoing in-house training for other Information Technology staff as required.
• Provide preventative maintenance, backup and emergency procedures to ensure network performance.
• Ensure functioning of applications and systems software on all platforms.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.